Monday, February 4, 2013

Michigan Trip Part 4- Midland & Santa

 Well a day or two into our trip my camera battery is dead. Yes I know I take too many pictures. I couldn't find the charger anywhere in our bags and was panicking! Bobby knew I had been eyeing a new camera for a while and I didn't want to spend the money on myself. Well this gave Bobby the last straw to push me to just get it. I am sooo glad he did. What a great anniversary gift!! Although you won't notice a change in these pics... The ones I am taking now are so much better as I have mastered the camera somewhat!
 Playing cars at Pa Pa Bob's house!


 Tickle Time!
 What are you up to ?
 The girls loved playing with the cars!
 Kynlee loves to stand at any fridge and bang for food!
 Papa, Daddy, and the girls~!
 Then we decided to get dressed and take the girls over to Santa's House with Papa! As you can tell this trip was Christmas themed for me!
 Daddy and his girls!
 Ready to go!!
 Love their outfits!
 Aly was so excited to see Santa!
 Although the wait outside in the cold was very hard on us Floridians!
 Inside the Santa's House in Midland was awesome. Everywhere you turned there was more stuff to look at while you waited.
 Our whole gang in Santa's sleigh!
 Our little family!
 Aly showing Kynlee around!
 Hi Santa! Bye Santa. Kynlee looked like she was going to him and then walked right past him smiling!
 Aly told Santa she wanted an Easy Bake Oven, Horse Furreal Brand, and the Headband game.
 We tried :)
 Thanks Santa!
Aly even signed her name in Santa's Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment